(Those who are vigilant never die)
Legend Of Taxila...
In 1905, the Horana Buddhist English school was established under the programme of opening of Buddhist schools, launched by the Ceylon Buddhist Theosophists and Col. Henry Steel Olcott. The school was established on a small plot of land provided by Sathis Wimalasekara. The school was relocated to a plot of land donated by philanthropist Arthur V. Dias during the 1930s. The Horana Buddhist English School was renamed as the Taxila Buddhist English School, following a proposal by W. K. S. Fonseka, a teacher at the school and endorsed by then principal W. F. Sirisena.